Tuesday, October 17, 2017

[Lolz] Google warns you not to cut the cord between the two earbuds on the Pixel buds

I'm not sure about you, but when I see a wireless earbud set connected with a rope/cable/cord/something, I don't immediately grab my scissors and start cutting it to make the whole thing completely wireless. Just like when I see a set of wired earphones I don't cut the cord and hope that'd make them work over Bluetooth. It's common sense.

But maybe the trend toward completely wireless buds has become common enough that people could assume things about the new Pixel Buds.

Read More

[Lolz] Google warns you not to cut the cord between the two earbuds on the Pixel buds was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2gpWhOr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment