Thursday, November 30, 2017

Tip: Turn on your Christmas tree with Google Home and a smart plug

Two years ago, when I started getting into smart home stuff, I had a small epiphany when I heard a podcaster say they set up their Christmas tree to turn on and off with their iPhone. Until then, I had considered smart plugs completely useless for me, since we use recessed ceiling lights a lot here in Lebanon and rarely have floor or desk lamps. But a Christmas tree and one you can turn on and off without kneeling, ruffling half the tree, and dropping several decorations in order to unplug and replug the lights?!

Read More

Tip: Turn on your Christmas tree with Google Home and a smart plug was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2i3zqFw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment