Saturday, April 28, 2018

Libratone Track+ review: An almost perfect wireless in-ear active noise cancelling headset

Release after release, the Libratone name is becoming more familiar to me. While I raised my eyebrow the first time I heard Jeff mention it, I was quickly won over by its colorful and beautifully minimalist speakers. Over the past year, Libratone made more headway with us, Android fans, by releasing two products along with the Pixel 2: the Q Adapt USB-C in ear earphones (which Richard reviewed) and the Q Adapt Wireless on ear headphonesThen at CES 2018, Libratone followed up by announcing the TRACK+, a set of wireless in-ear noise cancelling earbuds.

Read More

Libratone Track+ review: An almost perfect wireless in-ear active noise cancelling headset was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2KldYJb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment