Sunday, December 2, 2018

Vinpok Split review: An undeniably neat and totally overpriced portable touchscreen monitor

Like an increasing number of people, I do all my work on a laptop. When I'm at home, it's generally docked at my desk, attached to a large, stationary monitor. When I take the show on the road, I find I miss the convenience of having two screens at my disposal. Less real estate to work with means more switching between tabs and windows, making for a workflow that's less productive overall.

Read More

Vinpok Split review: An undeniably neat and totally overpriced portable touchscreen monitor was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2KQcVlc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment