Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Google I/O 2018 schedule is up: New things for Wear, Chrome OS, Assistant, but no sign of TV or Auto yet

The Google I/O 2018 ticket sign up registration is now closed, but there's something else on the I/O website that should grab your interest: the event schedule is now up and you can see that there might be two main keynotes on May 8, one from 10am to 11:30pm and one from 12:45pm to 1:45pm. I don't think this format was used in the previous years: it used to be one long main keynote.

Read More

Google I/O 2018 schedule is up: New things for Wear, Chrome OS, Assistant, but no sign of TV or Auto yet was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets http://ift.tt/2GQxTxf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment