Monday, June 27, 2016

Cleaning out the storage on your phone is a monthly task

In last week's poll we asked how often you clean out the storage on your phone. Phones have become a hub for everything for keeping photos to being able to quickly check bank account balances. Their storage capacity isn't unlimited though, and eventually you're going to run out of room. That's why we wanted to know how often you clean out the storage on your phone.

In first place, with 25.8% of the vote, was "I like to clean my phone out once a month or so." Second place wasn't far behind, with "When I realize I have apps installed I don't use" grabbing up 18.7%. Just behind in third place with 18.5% is "when performance starts to suffer."

"I only clean out my phone when it becomes necessary" managed to take fourth place with 15.3% of the vote. Fifth place grabbed up 11.1% vote with "when I run out of room." In last place is "I don't clean out the storage on my phone if I can help it," with 10.6% of the vote.

Do you like to clean out the storage on your phone regularly, or do you prefer to put it off? Let us know in the comments below!



from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/28ZLSTj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment