Friday, November 17, 2017

Garmin Pilot app updated to include automatic downloads, chart overlays, and more

I'm not sure how many of our readers are pilots, but here goes anyway. Garmin has updated its Pilot app for Android to version 6.2, and with it comes a bunch of new features. I won't pretend I know what any of it really means, but I'll try to summarise the new additions as best I can.

The update includes Chart Overlays, which allows users of Garmin FliteCharts to "overlay instrument procedures on the moving map." The layer order and opacity of this can easily be changed, too.

Read More

Garmin Pilot app updated to include automatic downloads, chart overlays, and more was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/2hH5PFl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment