Wednesday, March 28, 2018

ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 long-term review: The laptop that brought me back to Chrome OS

I've never been a fan of buying expensive laptops, even once I could actually afford them. Just like with smartphones, there's a certain point where the added features can't justify the $1,000+ prices, unless you are doing heavy productivity or gaming. My first laptop was the ASUS Eee PC 1001PXD netbook, which I was pretty happy with at the time (now the 1024x600 screen sounds atrocious), but the casing eventually started to crack apart.

Read More

ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 long-term review: The laptop that brought me back to Chrome OS was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/2IblyEj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment